The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

9:05 AM

A Free Gift

Etched by Isaac

In this world, just about nothing comes free.

Except something.
A little something

...called Salvation.

What is Salvation??

In the simple layman's terms, Salvation simply means: "To be saved"

Saved from what??

Good question, huh?

Saved from your sins.

To say that you haven't sinned is like saying that you're a green-faced 7-legged alien from Planet Pluto. And I don't think you are. If you are, then nice to meet you. LoL.

Prayer, as we know it, can be defined as communicating with God.

Here's a simple prayer:


Dear Jesus,
I'm sorry for my sins. I know that I have sinned and fall short of your glory. Forgive my sins, I pray. Come into my heart now, this very day. I invite you to be my Lord and Saviour. Let me know you more and more each and every day. Thank you Jesus for saving me from my sins. All this I ask and pray in your name. Amen.


If you have just read that prayer above, read it again.

If you read it and believe it with all your heart, CONGRATULATIONS!! You're saved.

The prayer above is a simplified version of the Sinners' Prayer.
The next step (if you're interested) , is to get a Bible. Need help? Ask me. =D

0 opinions: