The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

6:22 AM

Happy Weekend ..^^

Etched by Isaac

Ooo....going to camp tomorrow!!...what camp??...Leadership Camp - Prefectorial Board MBSSKL..
As with all camps, I just finished packing (last-minute..) I don't know why, but I usually end up bringing at least 3 times the amount of stuff that I actually need. =.=
..usual stuff...clothes..toiletries...towel...toothpaste/brush...PLUS flashlight and insect repellent. O.o

Let's see...hmm...did I forget anything??..hope not..if not...whatever...live without it for 3 days then..

I'm actually typing this post using Notepad...because the dumb Streamyx conked out ...swt.
It likes to do that - everytime I really need to go online..arrghh...
Guess I'll have to wake up earlier tomorrow...to retrieve the reports...argh...

I actually wanted to blog on Sunday...but then I used the whole day to write essays...and after writing about 3000++ words (3 essays of different lengths..)...I didn't have the energy to write any more..ooohh..cannot..

Then...Monday - Tuesday - Wednesday ..all three days, I didn't have the time..just enough to run trough my Friendster comments...reply them..check email...and ....cabut. LoL. ..those 3 days, the earliest time I got to bed was 12. Ahhh....in school, I'm pretty much like a zombie~~~~

It's been 4 days (going to be 5 today) since the girl probationers started their duties...hmmm.... it's pretty fun observing them... they have much to learn.

Dumb TMNET..

Janice I love you.LoL..I can't think straight now....too tired....arrghh....should sleep....
Nigel....JBsquare...understand...LoL...
Assembly today was...a bit of a mess...good thing Janice..didn't lose her head. ..She had so many LAST MINUTE announcements... and ..disappeared just before the assembly started .(in staffroom). Attention to Janice Lim. Please study real hard!. So you can get top 5 in the trials...=D ..I have the confidence that you can do that...if you want to...hehehe~~xoxo~~

Waliao...one whole paragraph about that...*slaps self*..ENOUGH.
Tomorrow...I will get up early. Check Mail. Post this Blog Post. Go to school. Hand up FOMCA essay. See Mr. Chin. Book Centenary Room. Go for band practice. Go for lunch. Take Bath. Go to camp. Sit in Bus. Check attendance for all 100 campers. Disturb Janice. Play with Jack Kee. Kacau Yee Seng. Fall asleep. Wake up. Swt... I sound like a small boy.. Isaac boiboi~~...XD

Going to sleep..zzZZzz...happy...=) - before midnight..hahahahaha~~~11.39~~~


--6.22 am...--...LoL

0 opinions: