The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

6:32 PM

I feel like...

Etched by Isaac

AND look like...

I just came out from a MILITARY CAMP.

XD

I didn't exactly go to a military camp, though.

I feel like I've just been released from a military camp because...
I'm aching all over:

  • Legs hurt - all leg muscles...
  • Arms hurt
  • Stomach hurts
  • Sides hurt
  • Back muscles hurt
Cross country la...don't know why I pushed myself so hard. Was it just to show that I can do better than most not only academically but also in physically exertive activities?. LoL .
Or..was it because I really wanted to win something after running the same course for 5 years? Self fulfillment perhaps?
Or..was it for some other reason? Some secret motivation? Hehe. Something? Somebody? I still don't know. =/

However, I LOOK like I've been through a military camp

because

even army generals don't have hair as short as mine.
Argh.
My haircut is..well...short.( To use only one word)

It has been described as

Helipad (myself)

Golf turf - the artificial astroturf...(
my mum)

Crew cut
(most people)

Superbly "LONG"
(Chee Fong)

There are pros and cons to having such short hair.
Of course, I can save on shampoo, which leads to saving water, which leads to saving time and $$. (water bill goes down)

I also need not blow dry my hair. I can just wipe it ONCE with a dry towel and Voila! It's dry. Leave the rest to evaporation.

Cons:

My hair is styleless.
Cannot be styled.
Is too short.
Feel a bit cold.
Look like a small boy.
(Ah boy boy)
LoL
Also..look like a nerd. (Am I one????)


Enough about hair and body aches..

University of New South Wales International Competitions and Assessments for Schools- Mathematics is taking place tomorrow.
Nervous.

0 opinions: