The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

8:17 PM

In the DARK~~~~~~~~~~

Etched by Isaac

WHAT was I Doing in the DARK???

OOo.....

Playing PIANO!!!

Hooo....
today I was enjoying myself playing piano in the dark.
WHY??

(hehehehe)
There was a BLACKOUT at my piano school (luckily at the last 5 minutes of my lesson)
My teacher told me to "stay here and don't move"
I moved... my hands and fingers...and...right foot.

My teacher went out to find the power switch...
There were two guys outside..(i think they were a father and son) - just came for class...Oh so unlucky...
I didn't care..(I didn't notice until 5 minutes later..)

I played.

Even though I could only see the tops of my hands...
I closed my eyes.......and hit the wrong notes....
BUT continued.. after rectifying the mistake by hearing..
Sounds of tsunamis filled the school...
and "Unbreak my heart"..
..and...Total Eclipse of the Heart..
Scales (C major and minor) followed...
I tried to play the moonlight sonata...BUT couldn't...AHH>>>cannot see....
SUddenly

PHANTOM
....of the opera (music lah...)
hahahaha...
my teacher told the two guys outside ...
We have free music today...

and asked me whether I could play "Love Story"

I tried...
but I forgot the chords...
ohh.. couldn't..
so I played random chords...and
messed up jazz notation...
and...
added in chromatic dissonance..with bitonal modulation..
muahahhahahaha
...no one will understand this...
unless you learn music ..
muahahaha again
Then I changed the song..
to
"King of Majesty"..
hahahahaha~

I also tried to play my pathetique sonata...
then gave up..
Arrgh.
Some songs..
cannot be played without good view of the keyboard!.
*(Unless you've practised the piece a lot...or you're a MUSICAL GENIUS)



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

July is superbly packed.
Packed in the sense that ..
when I look at my schedule calendar...
I see stuff almost on everyday...
aiyoyo.
Best way to spend the last year of school life..
Enjoy~~!!

Tomorrow is FAMILY DAY!!

Family Day
An Event
Held
To ....RAISE FUNDS>>>>>>FOR MBSSKL!!

I managed to argue my way with the admins...hehhe...
to waive the RM0.20 fee to enter the toilet.
Wah.
20 Sen>??
to enter the toilet??
come on..
the parents are sponsoring the food...
and..buying the coupons..
now they have to pay to answer Nature's call too??...Wow...
How much money can you make from the 20sen/entry??

haha....that clinched the deal...woohoo....no toilet entry fee...
yay....
tomorrow I'll be in school from 7 till 7.
Argh.
Must enjoy ....sampai syok betul.
lol
I'll be running around..
from hall to field...to courtyard...to carpark...to...canteen...to...everywhere...to...home!>..hahaha..

I think that's all for now....for my rather inactive...nope.
SUPERBLY INACTIVE BLOG!...
that is read by....donno ...less than 10 people...
lol..I'm tired.
Phew~~...now to do BIo.


"To investigate the effect of water intake on volume of urine output"

O.O

0 opinions: