The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

3:45 PM

Moral tomorrow.

Etched by Isaac

Yes. Moral Tomorrow.
Moral
..

I still don't understand how memorising 36 values and their definitions word for word so you can recite them at ease and at will, even while you are subconsiously awake.. what.... how.. can this amazingly professional skill can actually merit being a subject in itself.

After 5 years of reading and re-reading the same old 36 nilai dan maksud. Kata Kunci. Definisi. again and again... they are like coming out of my nose...ears..hands. fingers.. what...swt...

And this is a subject that I have to score well in (don't I have to score in ALL my subjects?)

I would be lying if I said that I actually enjoyed studying Moral. It's mainly a game of matching the correct values to the situations given in the questions, writing down a relationship between the keywords related to the situation, throwing in a bit of 'academic content' and voila!. You have a complete answer script.

The government has stated that it will initiate a total revamp of the Moral subject. Maybe replace it with something else. Too bad for me and those in my year. It's too late. Even if they changed it now, it wouldn't benefit me. Nope. So...

I should go study my Moral now. Haha.

But before that, I want to try to write a bit about today using the method used back in the old days when the telegraph was the fastest method of communication. *overuse of the word 'method' * =P

In the olden times, people used the telegraph as the messenger to deliver their messages STOP They had to type in these four letters "STOP" in order to put a full stop STOP

Today was a rather good day STOP Biology paper 2 was, in a way, not as difficult as it could have been STOP Good thing the part about the antipodal cells and the oogenesis didn't come out STOP Chemistry 1 was also easier than expected STOP Unfortunately I didn't manage to do well in my PJK paper due to a severe lack of studying STOP Imagine not touching the textbook for 7 months, and then attempting to answer 40 well-worded objective questions STOP Of course I didn't know some of the facts STOP

However, the PJK paper is not extremely important as it happens to be one of the two subjects which are not going to be tested in the SPM examinations STOP The other subject is none other than Computer Literacy STOP Even though Computer Literacy isn't an important subject, it is easier because I play with computers everyday STOP

Haha STOP Hey, stop it STOP This is getting frustrating STOP STOP!!! STOP Grrrrr STOP

*wonders, if I want to type a line of full stops, then *

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

=STOP=''''

By the way, photostating services have increased greatly in price STOP Photostating the minutes cost Rm59.80 STOP Plus chopping down half a tree STOP Good thing I photostated them STOP If they wait till next year when they hold the AGM, then the price will have doubled STOP LoL STOP Stop it! STOP

Argh STOP

STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP STOP

.......o.ooo..........ooo.o.......
...........oo...............oo........
.........o..o..o...........o.o..o.....
............oo...............o.o....
.........................................
...........o....................o......
.............oo.............oo........
.................oo....ooo.........
......................ooo.............
.........................o...............


*whatever that's supposed to look like*. LoL.

0 opinions: