The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

8:47 PM

Tag. I'm it. Huh? Owh. Haha. Ish.

Etched by Isaac

The rules and regulations:
1. Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself.
2. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird things/habits/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly.
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names.
4. No tags back!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Argh. Tagged by my old friend, Jia Sen. (I've known him since Form 1 - we got to know each other by challenging each other to shake our heads... Lol)

Fine.
Starting.
Trying to start.
Sheesh.
Argh.
Ok.
Lol.

1. My name is tough to spell correctly - full name, that is. (I'm not giving the correct spelling here..haha)

2. I'm not as tall as I seem - I wear rather thick-soled shoes.

3. I like eating durians. Mmm...

4. Seemingly, I can study while everybody else is not studying. (etc. in class...)

5. I have a tendency to shake my legs..(against the will of Mrs. Ramani) *shakes leg in protest*.

6. My friends know more about me than I do.

7. I'm from Singapore. LoL.

8. I get higher marks for Add maths than for maths. Wonder why..

9. I started a Facebook account. ^^

10. Spinning a pen has become my second nature since I learned the skill from Loke. =D

11. I hate am allergic to seafood.

12. I learnt this 3 songs because of someone.
I - Sorry Seems to be the Hardest Word
II - Unbreak my Heart
III - Total Eclipse of the Heart
(piano la..)

13. I'm part of the Editorial Board..you know..the people who create the school magazine...

14. I don't like tags.

15. I'm accustomed to opening many tabs at a time, causing my connection to LAG. Haha.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Muahahaha..

10 victims

Hehe. Aih..people nowadays..no time to do tags lar..eesh..

Whatever.

1. Addison
2. Andrew
3. Chi Yeen
4. Chei Thai
5. Jen Hoe
6. Kar Wai
7. Shin Yin
8. Voon Ho
9. Xian Lum
10. Whosoever who wants to do it. Argh.

Now I gotta go disturb these 9 "lucky" people...waste of time..

DON'T TAG ME!!

=D


0 opinions: