The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

2:23 PM

Thank God. =)

Etched by Isaac


This picture was taken right before I started blogging.



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~



O.O




I hit 8 HOURS 15 MINUTES!!!
(after minusing out time wasted daydreaming/thinking aimless thoughts..hehe..)
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This are 3 pictures.. for comparison. =)
From top down:
  • Night mode
  • No night mode
  • With flash.


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today was Metro Tabernacle's 26th BIRTHDAY!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY METRO!!!!

So, today we went to Flamingo Hotel. =D Nice place.






Before that, we visited Pelita for breakfast. LoL. This is me reading the newspapers.. hahahaha













The service was great! ..Hehe.. it gave me a chance to test out my new phone's video recording capabilities.. hehehehe.. not too bad ~~

video

Erm.. I had to stop it halfway...the presence of God was too great.. had to worship.. cannot record... lol..

The atmosphere is somewhat like attending a live music concert... my phone isn't capable of capturing the atmosphere...

Here.
Are.
Some pictures.. =)

The choir - with its conductor: a really spirited(no pun intended) fellow. =)

LCD screen captured by my brother

~~musicians in the background~~

Pastor Ong VS Mandarin translator (Bro. Ezekiel)

Cake ^.^


This is the cake-cutting.. nice..

video



This photo was taken (with me forgetting to turn off the flash ; I kept the phone in my pocket after that... hahaha)


After the cake cutting.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the service, the cellgroup members got together and decided to go to the restaurant/coffeehouse opposite Public Bank (opposite Ampang LRT station)

Hehe.


part of MRR2 - phone camera can capture moving cars..lols

I actually wanted to take this photo from the centre of the road but I was scared that I would drop it. LoL. (while holding 2 Bibles, 2 magazines and a2 boxes of cake.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

More pictures.
(I've been trigger happy..hahahaha)

Daniel's hand reaching for the 100 Pus Plus can

Daniel trying to block his face.. hahahahaha~~~~








Jonathan. ^^
*yalah*






















1. Who's that??...


2. Eating fooood..



3. Gordon.
*why are you taking my picture?*






























Mmmm...
*they don't notice I'm taking their pictures.. lols..Daniel..*









*playing with the layout for photos now (here) ..hehe*

























Eugene gesticulating to prove a point.. hahaha~~

























Daniel/Eugene: *interesting *






















Gordon























*aauuummph.*



-that's Lucas - .hehe.

*Jonathan's 2nd plate of chicken rice in foreground*
















Money money money~~~~
*not mine though ...=/ .lols.*















~~~~
C
h
i
c
k
e
n

R
i
c
e








Wooooo... 5 boxes of CAKE!!

*mmmm*

*tea break today*

*no, I'm not eating them all myself..*

*lol*










*gasp*

*Isaac taking picture in the car!*

*Oh Dear*

*this reminds me of some girls*

*have I become like a girl?*

*My mom said that last time, only girls liked to take photos; guys don't usually get themselves in the picture (pun intended)*

*oh no.....*

*what have I become??...*



N
a
t
u
r
e
?





















It's gonna rain...
*drizzle starts*

*this was captured from the inside of a moving vehicle.*











~~~what the...
*Spiderman also take photo..*swt*







































It's RAINING!!!!



Oh dear. My brother's tie fell down
*Above : zoomed-in view*
*Below : Normal mode *


Behold....the contents of the silvery box!!
*cake..cake...tart?...wafer?...chocolate...*
*yummy*

*and this is my watch 10 minutes ago*

*means..this post took about 1 hour 20 minutes.*

*argh*

*back after 20 minutes of editing the photo caption placings..*

*will not meddle so much with photo layout next time. XD *


EXAM TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALL THE BEST (to those who are taking)

*if you are reading this, then that means that you aren't studying..*
*hahahaha*

*what does that say about me?*

*well, you get the point*

*promises not to spend so much time blogging from now until the exam ends*

*and yeah*

THANK YOU (to all who read this blog) .^^.


1 opinions:

StEpH said...

You didn't tell me u have a blog!!LoL... So long lar yr post...xD