The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

3:52 PM

Tonight.

Etched by Isaac

A clash of the titans.

Malaysia's golden medal hope, Lee Chong Wei will take on China's Lin Dan.

Who will win??

I don't know.
Seriously.
I just hope that ..
hehe..
Malaysia wins.
Then, we'll have something to talk about.
Heheheh...
GO CHONG WEI!!

What the....

just because I don't have ASTRO, I can't watch the match.
We will see about that.
Hehehe..
We may pay someone a visit tonight.
Hehehe...
My good old friend, Eugene.
Hehehe...
Who didn't get the NS.
Hehehe...
And is taking his GD.8 piano exam pretty soon.
Wish him all the best.

Taylor's College is having their Open Day
As I type here, my parents are on their way there.
To see..
To view..
To look at..
To espy..
To check out the new campus..
At Sri Hartamas..
Where all the A Levels and SAM students will be sent..
Starting this September intake..
Hopefully I will be there too..
Next year..
With my friends..
hehehehe...
Too far-sighted.
NONE OF THAT WILL HAPPEN IF YOU DON'T STUDY.
Period.

0 opinions: