The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

8:25 PM

Woo.. Trials Tomorrow!!

Etched by Isaac

Trials!!!


Trials!!!

..A very Trying time...

Oooh....

This is the time..

that...I have been anticipatingwaiting for
..

Argh.

Time does fly.

Throw an alarm clock out of an airplane and see time fly by

Lol.

argh.

Tomorrow..
Trials

Trial.s..

8.30 am.
or is it 8.45?

..argh...
Trials..

I feel like I'm going for a trial..
(in court)..
XD

NO.

This trials...

will determine...

The Future.

YEs.

whatever scholarship/interview/application for entrance of college/IPTA...whatever...
they will ask for the trial results..
(before the SPM results are released)


Then there's the PLKN results..
Which purportedly have been released..
But I can't find them.
Sheesh.

Then there's the everpresent feeling of....

What will come out in tomorrow's paper??????

Tomorrow's paper: English.

one and two.

No.
Two and then One.

Either way, I have to write Properly.

Good thing it's not literature.

Quote:

I don't want to receive a thirty thousand word thesis from YOU!!

LoL.
My adorable Literature teacher, of course.
=D

Tomorrow.
Literature COMPONENT. small "L"

Yea...
urgh..

must ...
concentrate,.
Blog posts will be shorter..

time is devoted to studying/revising/cracking head/exploding/whatevering...ooo...

time.
24 hours.
today.
i have used approximately 7 hours already.Studying.
That's all.
an hour reading
newspaper.
soon.
will read RD.
i hope.
most likely..
hopefully..
perhaps.
i am not yet munificent.
don't think i will ever be.
..freaked out by people like TNH and OMG..
lol
donno from where they found this blog.
Hallo anywa.y..and nice to meet you. =D

Woo...Trials...
for 4 days..
then..?..
not sure.
Yet.
For.
anything.
tomorrow
from now is less than 12 hours..
haha..
will..
do
my

BEST!!
(and leave the rest to God)
- he knows what's best - and what I deserve - and what I should get in comparison with my effort(or lack of it)-

Haha.

~~~off to the battlefield~~~

0 opinions: