The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

11:32 AM

No more pictures please...

Etched by Isaac

Enough of uploading pictures..

At least for a while.

I've had pretty much enough of clicking and reclicking..
*why can't Blogger allow us poor pitiful photobugs to upload more photos at one time??*

To upload all those pictures below, I organised them into folders of 5 pictures each...
and then still got like.... 18 folders...

It took me about 30 minutes to finish uploading.
(think clicking and clicking...like playing CS...aim for the file....shoot the upload box...repeat a thousand times..=.='')

So today I attended the first service.
Pros:

It is significantly shorter than the other services, leaving you with more time to spend doing other things...

Cons:

I gotta wake up early...

I gotta say sorry to Angelina.. whoops.. because I said I'd take a photo with her..
(I only knew that I had to go the first service last night... when my mum got a SMS from the usher group leader..)
*next week lahh..take picture* *haha~~*

Don't wanna upload pictures..
so upload video..
=.=''









I don't want to let people see me.. hahahahaha~~~~

The pianist at church today.. wahh.. so PRO!...
I wanna learn...
Learn...
My playing is nothing to shout about.
*sigh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
My piano is out of tune..
*sigh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
No point tuning it because it'll only get out of tune again. Besides, I'm not taking any piano exams soon...
*sigh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*
I wanna play jazz! (but I'm always playing classical)
*sigh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~*

Emo.

Later.. hehe. challenge. Soo + Yem VS Isaac + Loke + Xian Lum = (no idea yet.. but most probably we'll lose terribly) .HAHAHA!~

0 opinions: