The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

At first, Pastor Be Eng told me it was a training course and I should go for it.
Then they announced it as the CAM retreat. Two days one night. RM80.
Haha..

So to Selesa Homes I went with the rest of the Campus Action members. I was in the church van, with Wai Yip as the driver.

Clifford made us laugh.. because he was sitting at the back by himself, and we were going uphill in the under-powered van.. and he kept saying "CHANGE!!!! (gear)". Kinda like a video game.. hahaha.. in which you control the car.. hahaa.. haha...


serious driver: Wai Yip.
Beside him was Mei Young

Behind me: a sleepy Clifford.



On my right: Jonathan Foong

On my left: Jaziel. =)


We chatted and laughed and slept reached there.


Pretty near though. I expected a longer journey.
So we arrived.
Three sessions followed.
Session 1 - Spiritual Gifts and how not to misuse them.

Apparently I have three equally strong gifts - that of Discernment, Teaching and Wisdom. (Wow..hahaha.. )

Session 2 - Conflict and managing Conflict
Session 3 - DISC Personality Test



During the Conflict Session - Human Tangle.


During Session 3's break.
Jessica playing Batu Seremban with the Kopiko sweets. =P

Sleepy people lined up against the wall


Of course there was lunch and all in between.


During Lunch at the playground.
Notice Darius eating off the ledge. He's the only one tall enough to do that.. haha
And Wee Liam's filming Timothy eating.


But the highlight was the dinner at Restaurant 126, which is famous for it's fish dish.. I don't know what it's called in English.. but it looks like this.



We were introduced to our accomodation later on.
The penthouse apartment. Two whole floors. O.o

My Room.
With Darius, Timothy, Jaziel and Jonathan.

At 1.45 am, they were playing Taboo. Haha..
Unfortunately I couldn't join in as I had to leave early at 7.30 to go back as I had piano class. =(


It was a worthwhile trip. =)
And I thank God for everything that happened, especially from 11.30pm to 1.30 am that Friday night/Saturday morning. Because He is indeed God of miracles and healing =D and of reassurance that everything will be all right. =D

0 opinions: