The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

3:36 PM

I ain't a prolific Blogger

Etched by Isaac

Well, apparently I'm not.
I just update this blog from time to time when I have the time.
Where did the time go?
It went to the Piano.
And the books.
And the newspapers.
And the FACEBOOK. and MSN.. and DIGSBY =P
And going here and there.. =P

But mainly I have to prepare for my piano exam.. which is less than ONE week away!!. >.<

Gordon and I at Kenny Rogers in Sri Hartamas.
It was his and Daddy's birthday =)


We found this!
Doraemon's Dorayaki.. (I think I spelled that right)


A funny sign along the staircase at our Mixed Rice store in Petaling Street.
Noticed it with Dennis =) on a Friday. The last Friday of school.


Realised that it's been ONE WHOLE YEAR since I took my SPM.
So fast.. =(

Goodbye gloves. You have served me well. =)
RM3.
Hahaha.. =)


KL Library. Nice place. Nice Books. Nice nice nice. =)


Dataran Merdeka from inside the library
(yes the library is just next to Merdeka Square)


I want to finish reading all these!! before the hols end.
>.< >.<
36 bucks for this thin booklet.
It's in German - Two Rhapsodies. =D
But for exams, I can only bring in ORIGINAL copies of the music.

Oh well. =)
On a journey. A long journey in which I have recently learnt something very interesting about people and about God.
Just 6.5 years till I finish my studies.
Just 6.5 years.
Just.. 6.5 years.
LoL.
=P

That's four posts in one hour twenty minutes =)
And I probably won't be blogging for a while more. >.<

0 opinions: