The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

9:28 PM

if you were to Die

Etched by Isaac

What would your last words to each of your friends be if you knew that you were to die soon?

Those exact thoughts ran through my mind this morning at 3.20 when I woke up feeling SUPER HOT with a throbbing headache and backache.

Well, apparently I have viral fever. And Thank God I'm so much better right now.
Going to the doctor soon. =)


Hopefully I'll still be able to accompany Emery tomorrow.. and attend the Paradise Band concert. =/

2 opinions:

Sarah Sue said...

:C
That sounds horrible. Get well soon!! God bless you with a speedy recovery C: C: C: C: C: C:

Isaac said...

well thank you =) hahaha =)
i'm okay already =D