The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

11:38 AM

Movie making and Movie Night!

Etched by Isaac

I just felt the camaraderie to be absolutely awesome in the class of 10M3. 
Though they might not alway cooperate, the spirit was definitely there.
I'm proud of my M3 friends =)



Jonas totally rocks as a director and editor.
The movie was awesome.
And is awesome. =) 

And it won Awards!!
They swept Best Director, Best Actor and Best Movie!
That's three out of the 5 prizes. :D Wow. =) 




However, I can only admire their spirit as I am not part of their class. Sadly.. 

Random shots in the bus. =P 



It is saddening to know that those not of your kind treat you better than those of your kind.
Useless kind.

0 opinions: