The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

3:27 PM

Time Flies

Etched by Isaac

Amen and Hallelujah!
God has healed me from some sudden sickness which took my entire Saturday morning (which I initially planned to use to do some academic work)

I was feeling super cold though the room was warm. And I had a headache and diarrhoea. But now I am okay!

Very happy.
The past week has gone by just like the wind. It's been yet another week. Another week of hostel and college. But each day I learn something. And God has indeed been good to me =)

Biology test is over and this week will see the appearance of the Ethics test (which will be on Saturday)

These are random pictures taken during the week =)



A superb drawing of the knee. 



 Carnivorous cannibalistic ants!

 Lettuce sandwiches with tuna.  =P 

 Lil green bottle sittin on my table. =) 

At KFC  =) 
 
 
 
 
 








Somewhere in Cemara Grounds



Picture of Andrew

 
 To take the class picture

At the Piano Place



Cats in Trouble

0 opinions: