The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

1:09 AM

a Five Minute Post

Etched by Isaac


Can I do it? There are 5 minutes to the last tourney horn of the tournament. Then to Bed. Badminton tomorrow  morning. It has been a whirlwind the past few days. Time flies. Exceptionally when you're having fun.

Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows was indeed inspiring, both mentally and linguistically. A feast for the logical and those who like to analyse things, I enjoyed the movie a lot. 

 

We were at Fraser's for two days, too. It was totally fun. =) We did stuff that no IMU student would be doing during the holidays (I think), like eating simple food cooked over open flames in cold weather. Braving the fog, mist and rain - we were literally in the rain because we were in the clouds as the rain dropped from within the cloud, so we got wet too. Food tastes so much better when you have to cook it in the cold winds. Hahaha. Under an umbrella. =D

Fraser's Pictures.
It's THAT misty.












 Time passes too fast. 

I have to realign my priorities yet again. And there is little time left to the final showdown. It is imperative that things get done. FAST. God, I pray for a blessed new year for me and my family and my friends, that you will bless us oh so much, and that you will enlarge our territories, and that your Hand will be upon us, and that you will keep us from evil. Amen!

2011 has been an eventful year full of changes, and 2012 is set to be an even better year! Here's to a wonderful year of hard work ahead! *clinks toast glass*

Done. 5 minutes. Without the pictures. Lol. 
p.s. Pictures took me another 15 minutes. Need faster internet. Lol. Goodnight. 

0 opinions: