The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

6:09 PM

Overdue

Etched by Isaac

This post is way overdue. Sadly I can't upload pictures today. There are just too many other things to do. Perhaps on Thursday I shall upload pictures here.Time does fly. First semester is done with and second one has commenced. I've been to Redang and Singapore and back home. Got sunburned and stuffed and put on weight. Taken plenty of picture (but not as much as in the past) and met up with friends. Taken results and thanked God for them. Put on a steely determination to perform better this semester, to increase the focus and to blaze the trail relentlessly. Praying for a revival. Planetshakers concert coming up next! And only God knows what's in store for the next 3.5 months of semester 2, so I'm trusting Him to keep it coming, and to keep me going. There has to be more than this. I shall discover it. 

Notes abound and the new PBL facilitator makes me miss my previous group even more. There is just so much to do and so little time to do it. The  fragile balance between studies and life outside of them is going to be even more easily upset. I pray for strength and wisdom, to maintain a healthy balance, even as the workload piles up and up and up. 

My heartfelt greetings go out to those of my friends whom I've lost touch with. Though it's been a long time, I still remember the times of old, reminiscing the past now and then. However, I have to move on into the unknown future. The only constant is His presence and guidance, and for that, I am truly grateful. I have to step out of this comfort zone and move to the next level. Let's go!

0 opinions: