The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

10:13 AM

A Dangerous Trait

Etched by Isaac

This is bad. I realise I have a tendency to game. A lot. This is very very bad. I need to study. Now.. No..

But Broken Sword beckons. Why do they make such great games? This is very very bad. Hahahaha. Maybe just another session to try and wrap it up. Maybe. 



GI beckons as well. But no way an intestine is more interesting than solving the mystery of an unsolved crime, shushed by the higher-ups, only to be discovered by an intrepid young freelance journalist. Maybe the reason for my liking for this game is that it harks back to the days when I loved reading mystery storybooks. Hence the reminiscent memories.
Ah well. 


0 opinions: