The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

12:01 AM

The Gear Arrived

Etched by Isaac

I salute FedEx and KEH Camera. Absolutely speedy and top notch service. The lenses are awesome too! First time I received an actual package too. The packaging would protect the lenses through a game of volleyball with their box.






They call it upgraditis. I see it as a means to get great images with a minimal investment. The catch: I have to learn to use a fully manual lens. Anyway, more things to learn, not a problem =)

Now the gear is here, I just can't wait for the exams to be over and done with then I can go shoot stuff =D Hurrah!

2 opinions:

Biopolymath said...

Wow you're excited for this!

Isaac said...

yup i am. :D
fun to use manual lenses, plus they're a whole lot cheaper than new lenses