The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

12:23 AM

Power Encounter Weekend

Etched by Isaac

with Reverend Nathan Morris, at Metro Tabernacle A/G - where God is moving greatly.

I don't have enough time at the moment to blog properly about this, but I have to say a few things.

- God is moving
- He will not be stopped.
- Let the redeemed of the LORD say so
- We must not compromise on the landmarks that have been placed by our forefathers if we are to see miracles by God.
- the lame walk, the deaf hear, and tumours disappear.
- God is an awesome God
- I have never cried and laughed so much.
- I now realise I have quite a loud voice.


--we press in--


--with IMU friends, thank God for them--

--Name above all names, JESUS--



















Also, I'm very happy for the salvation (today) of one of my closer friends.
More details maybe later. =)

God is indeed great!

I have many things to blog about. Will try my best to do so once I have settled stuff such as medical checkups and visa thingys. Easter was awesome, and probably put forth my best efforts in photography as well as acting, singing and dancing. Oh my goodness so many things to blog about.

I will not be silent. The devil will not take my voice away.
I will declare His greatness; let them hear it to the ends of the earth.
This is the beginning, of a revival.
Amen.
and goodnight.

0 opinions: