The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

12:39 AM

Twenty-three. :D

Etched by Isaac

I should be sleeping now because I'm meeting Jack Kee and Jasper early tomorrow at Sri Petaling for breakfast, followed by badminton.

It's my birthday, and I couldn't be more blessed.
The wishes and surprises that I have had have certainly made my day.
I have plenty to blog about, and the pictures too, but not right now.
I'm finally done with my job at Admissions Department, and can now move on to preparing properly for BSMS =D

God has been and will always be faithful.


This present totally caught me off guard. Thank you Carmen, for reminding me just how much impact something simple can have. God bless your kind heart. :D



0 opinions: