The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

8:06 PM

Upgrade

Etched by Isaac

Presenting, the new and improved, Isaac!
Key feature change: work attitude reverted to v. 2007.

I am happy to report that God works in weird and wonderful ways. Failure was probably part of His plan, because with it, came my motivation. Long-lost motivation (exactly two years) is now back, with a vengeance.

I used to be the type that would question everything about everything, and wanted to know it all. The lack of motivation took that away. The devil comes to kill, steal and destroy, but God is greater. Last weekend was the most productive, academically, in two years. Am concentrating on completing my essay (which I will score good marks for this time), then to re-learn medicine, either from top-down, or bottom-up, or both ways. Having to work on catching up on two years' worth of not studying, in half a year is a tough task, but I am certain God is with me, and I have nothing and nobody to fear.

February saw me pulling off an accomplishment in financial frugality - £70 for food in total - the best yet, but I don't think I can go much lower. God is my provider, I shall not be in want - that is what I remember, that He will take care of me.

Today I was chased off the elderly care ward by the module consultant, who happened to be there, because apparently third year students aren't supposed to be in until tomorrow. She did take a full three minutes to put it in a nice way, which is always nice. Always better to appear enthusiastic than to not turn up, I think.

Feeling motivated is really nice. Now to keep this fire burning for the rest of this life here on this planet.

God answers prayer.
Amen.

0 opinions: