The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

10:36 AM

Quick pre-New Year update

Etched by Isaac

I am currently blogging from the comfort of an air mattress in London, after an unplanned return to London from Brighton, after having returned to Brighton, from London. Decided to come back and spend New Year's with Timothy and Esther, and yes I'm glad I made that decision.

Christmas has been great over here - managed to do quite a lot of stuff, including help cook for a 13-people dinner party (the roasted chicken and harissa couscous turned out fabulous, hurrah), get stuck in Oxford Circus on Boxing Day in the crowds (although I bought nothing; just went there for fun), and of course, catch up with good friends.

Not exactly very awake at the moment as it's 2.30am, and I haven't slept more than six hours a night for at least five nights now. I'll probably update this post with some pictures when I have a bit more leisure time on my laptop (right now still going through the pictures I took in Rome, yes I have to update on that as well, but in short, the trip was amazing and photographically and gastronomically productive).

Btw the package has been delivered! Project Cookie is complete, and yes, the recipient is one very happy girl. =) my mission has been accomplished, at least for now, and I am very thankful for the help that made it possible. Not sure how to do this in the future, but at least for now, the gift has been given.

God has been good, and still continues to be so, even throughout this challenging time. 2016 is going to be an interesting year, and I pray for guidance and wisdom to see it through. Have to be a lot more disciplined and get stuff done.

And now, hopefully, to get some sleep. Don't know why I keep torturing myself. I'm supposed to be on holiday, but I seem to be sleeping even less than when I'm not on holiday. Ah well. Goodnight world. =)

0 opinions: