The Sky never was the Limit...with God

Ramblings and reflections of one growing in stature and wisdom and in his walk with God :)

7:12 PM

Faith like a mustard seed

Etched by Isaac

The call from her today made my day.
God is good.
God is faithful.
God is greater.

His promises endure forever, and He carries us.
Though we walk through the valley of the shadow of death, we shall not fear.

The God of angel armies is on our side.

I spent some amount of time just being elated, as the emotions washed over me.
It was as if I was the one who had passed the exams, with distinction, oh my goodness. Like seriously. All that prayer. All that time. All of it. So worth it. Paid off so much.

Despite the numerous challenges, despite the threats from the enemy, despite all the odds against her, God brought her safely through. His promises endure forever.

This has been, and still is, a journey of faith and believing God for miracles.
And I am thankful, to God, from the bottom of my heart, for showing me yet again, just how amazing He is.

In times of emotional turmoil, I can be assured that I can speak to God, and just rest in His peace.

I am blessed.
So blessed.

Here's to even greater things.

0 opinions: